Frea Technology Pte. Ltd ("Frea"). respects the privacy of any individual. Our privacy statement outlines our responsibility and policy on the collection, use and disclosure of an individual’s personal information.
Notification of collection and use of an individual’s (your) personal information
- Frea, through its mobile application or its website, collects personal information such as your name, contact number, email address, address and payment information for purposes of (i) facilitating the transaction contemplated by our mobile application and / or website, (ii) keeping records of this transaction, (iii) delivery of services requested and (iv) marketing purposes.
- As a user of Frea, you are aware of and consent to the collection of personal data via Google Analytics on the website and app. This data can be connected to other data in part of internal research and statistics.
- When you subscribe to our mailing list for upcoming events or promotions, we shall ask you for your name and email.
- If you no longer wish to receive promotional materials from us, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not wish to disclose your information to a third party for marketing purposes, you may use the unsubscribe feature in our emails and/or SMS-es to you.
- For purposes relating to security, our Hosts may install CCTV or security-cameras at their place of hosting. We always clause our Hosts to give the undertaking never to use the video clips for any purpose other than for security or investigation conducted by the relevant authorities.
You may wish to take note Frea follows the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 in its collection, retention, care and disclosure of an individual’s personal data.